Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Woof Wednesday

This will be the last edition of Woof Wednesday, for a while at least. Ralph left us last Friday, but this Friday marks our 13th anniversary as best friends. I don't know Ralph's actual birthday, because she rescued me when I met her at Oxford-Lafayette County Humane Society. She captured my heart sometime in late June of 2000, and I took her home on July 5. Since I don't know her actual birthday, we always celebrated on July 5, the day she officially took up residence with me. Here is her "birthday" video from a few years ago. 

Although I didn't know it until recently, Ralph's name means "wolf counselor". What an awesome name for a sweet, loving doggie. Cheers to the best friend I've ever had, and happy birthday! I love you, Ralph.

1 comment:

  1. I love how her little ears perk up at the end of that GIF.

    ReplyDelete