Monday, May 23, 2016

Meal Plan Monday #178

School's out! Let's celebrate! Then I'll get started on all the things that have taken a backseat during the school year. It's hard, if not impossible, to do all of the things I would like to do during the school year. I have home improvement and decorating projects stacked up. I have furniture shopping that I want to do. And I'd like to fix up our sun porch. We bought this house almost a year ago, but once school started all of those things were put on hold.

Anyway, I'll need sustenance to fuel my plans!

Sunday:  Cast Iron Steaks, Loaded Mashed Potatoes, and Salad

Monday:  Thai Red Curry with Chicken and Sticky Rice

Tuesday:  Sausage, Onions, Peppers, Mushrooms, and Potatoes

Wednesday:  Grilled Chicken and Caesar Salad

Thursday:  Breakfast for Supper! Biscuits, Bacon, Eggs, and Fruit

Friday:  Date Night! Darren's Pick!



No comments:

Post a Comment