Monday, May 22, 2023

Meal Plan Monday #475

It's finally the last week of the semester for me! I have Senior Celebration and Graduation this weekend, then I'm free for the summer! I'm going to make homemade chocolate pudding this week, too! I planned to make it last week, but I forgot to buy regular milk.

Sunday:  Chipotle Lime Salmon with Rice and Fruit Salad

Monday:  Thai Curry Lentils with Jasmine Rice and Salad

Tuesday:  Build Your Own Pizzas with Bacon, Jalapenos, Artichoke Hearts, Fresh Mozzarella, Shredded Mozzarella, etc. and Fruit Salad

Wednesday:  Stir Fried Vegetables with Asian-Inspired Garlic Sauce over Rice

Thursday:  Philly Chicken Crescent Pockets with Chips and Salad

Friday:  Senior Celebration for Lib, Solo Dinner for Darren 

Saturday:  Date Night (after Graduation)! Lib's Pick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment