Monday, September 1, 2014

Meal Plan Monday #103

Wow! We've been gone for a long time. A lot has happened in the weeks we've been missing. We sold our house in Arizona. It was sad - our first house. But I have started a new job that I love! I'm working harder than I've worked in a while, but I love the school and the kids! And my new co-workers couldn't be more amazing!

Now that we're getting settled in our new digs, it's time to start cooking up some dishes! And since I'm back at work, meal planning is a must for me.

Sunday:  Fried Pork Chops, Slow Stewed Snap Beans, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, and Cornbread

Monday:  Hamburgers with Grilled Peppers, Onions, and Mushrooms, and Sweet Potato Tots

Tuesday:  Broccoli and Cheese Baked Potatoes

Wednesday:  Darren's Japanese Curry with Rice

Thursday:  Chicken Fajitas with Homemade Tortillas from the Farmers Market

Friday: Date Night! Darren's Pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment