Monday, November 10, 2014

Meal Plan Monday #113

I have been looking up new recipes. I really enjoy Italian sausage with spinach or kale, and I like making spinach and parmesan orzo. I came across a recipe for spinach and sausage rice bowls, and I plan to replace the rice with orzo. I also found a recipe for salmon-BLT sliders, which I am turning into full-size seared tuna sandwiches. I have a great-tasting, super-easy recipe for tuna, and putting it on a sandwich with bacon, lettuce, and avocado aioli sounds amazing to me! 

Sunday:  Sausage and Spinach Orzo (based on this recipe) with Salad

Monday:  Black Bean & Rice Burritos with Grilled Peppers and Onions and Corn Salsa

Tuesday:  Seared Tuna BLTs with Avocado Aioli (based on this recipe)

Wednesday:  Tutorial Night Take Out

Thursday:  Bacon-Wrapped Burgers on Pretzel Rolls with Sweet Potato Fries

Friday:  Date Night! Darren's Pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment