Monday, April 6, 2015

Meal Plan Monday #131

The meal plan is a little late this week. We went to visit family for Easter, and I have today off work, so I didn't do the planning on Sunday. I'm planning today, and I'll go grocery shopping in a bit.

The weekend coming up is my 20th high school class reunion. I went to a residential high school, so it's not like we're going back to visit our hometown. I now teach here, so it's kind of a wild ride. I am so excited to see everyone, and we've got some great events planned! Needless to say, we'll be eating out a bit more than normal this weekend, but I am really looking forward to spending quality time with old friends!

Sunday:  Salami and Veggie Pizza on Pillsbury Crust

Monday:  Loaded Gnocchi Casserole (similar to this)

Tuesday:  Sliders on Pretzel Rolls with Sweet Potato Fries

Wednesday:  Tutorial Night Take-Out

Thursday:  Chicken Quesadillas with Refried Beans and Guacamole

Friday:  Tales from the Crypt Tour and Dinner with Friends

Saturday:  Brews, Bites, and Blues Reception for 20th Class Reunion

Sunday:  Brunch at Proffitt's Porch with Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment