Monday, November 1, 2021

Meal Plan Monday #408

It's been chilly (which I like) and rainy (which I don't), so we're serving up some fall foods this week. We tried a Caesar salad made with Napa cabbage and sunflower sprouts at a favorite restaurant, Tarasque Cucina, a few weeks ago. I can't get sunflower sprouts, but we are both really enjoying salads made with Napa cabbage. It's far milder that regular green or red cabbage, but it's more flavorful than any lettuce I can think of. I slice it very thin and toss with store-bought dressing, grated parmesan, and croutons. I highly recommend it!

Sunday:  Japanese Curry Chickpeas with Carrots served with French Fries and Soft Boiled Eggs

Monday:  Roasted Vegetables - Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Mushrooms etc. and Gouda Grits

Tuesday:  Bacon Brussel Sprouts Pasta topped with Toasted Bread Crumbs and Napa Caesar Salad

Wednesday:  Tutorial Night Takeout!

Thursday:  Seared Tuna with Rice and Napa Caesar Salad

Friday:  Date Night! Darren's Pick

Saturday:  Breakfast for Supper! English Muffin Sandwiches with Canadian Bacon, Eggs, and Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment