Monday, April 29, 2013

Meal Plan Monday #46

After being sick last weekend, I had my wisdom teeth out on Friday. So far, things have been okay - a little soreness, but not too much swelling. The worst part is that I am so hungry for real food. I didn't want to eat much of anything after being sick, and now I am hungry for delicious foods that I can't eat yet!

We have been getting some great corn, and I have made guacamole with roasted corn twice lately. I REALLY want to make this corn and wild rice dish from PW and I am craving squash gratin like this one from Deep South Dish or this creamed squash. I also really want to make stuffed peppers.

Soon, my friends, soon, I will get to eat all of the delicious spring produce I have been craving. In the mean time, another week of mostly boring food...

Sunday: Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes and Artichokes (from the Cushman's garden)

Monday: Pasta with Cream Sauce and Broccoli

Tuesday: Scalloped Potatoes with Ham, Lima Beans, and Biscuits

Wednesday: Macaroni and Cheese

Thursday: Tillapia Fillets and Crash Potatoes

Friday: Date Night! Darren's Pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment