Monday, May 27, 2013

Meal Plan Monday #50!

It is Memorial Day, so I first want to offer a sincere "thank you" to those men and women who gave their lives for my safety and security. I am not so brave or selfless.

I am lucky enough to be invited to two parties on Memorial Day, a brunch and an afternoon one. The brunch is a potluck, so I am making a grits casserole. I hope my Western friends like Southern food!

This week is the last week of school. We have exams Tuesday through Thursday and awards on Friday, followed by graduation on Saturday. It will be an extra busy week for me.

Sunday: PW's BBQ Bacon Sliders with Homemade Sauce, Boiled Corn, Baked Beans, and Chips

Monday: Memorial Day! Parties with Friends!

Tuesday: Chef's Salads with Turkey and Avocado

Wednesday: Fish Tacos with Cabbage and Avocado

Thursday: Spinach and Ricotta Pasta with Italian Sausage

Friday: Date Night! Darren's Pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment