Monday, August 3, 2015

Meal Plan Monday #143

I can hardly believe summer vacation is over and the school year starts this week. Our new MSMS juniors are on campus, and the seniors arrive on Wednesday. I have already enjoyed taking with the emissaries, who are returning seniors. I think it will be a great year, but I could surely do with another week or two of vacation! Classes begin on Thursday, so I've got to get ready.

Sunday:  Oven Broiled Sandwiches and Fruit Salad

Monday:  Spinach and Ricotta Pasta with Garlic Cheese Toast

Tuesday:  Slow Cooker Carnitas Tacos with Refried Beans and Roasted Corn Relish

Wednesday:  Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken and Pretzel Rolls

Thursday:  Breakfast for Supper! Pancakes and Sausage!

Friday:  Date Night! Darren's Pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment