Monday, November 2, 2015

Meal Plan Monday #155

It's November! I can hardly believe how fast this year is going. There were so many things I wanted to do in October, and accomplished approximately none of them. That's okay - I did some fun things anyway, and the work will still be there waiting for me when I get around to it. It has been raining here, and I am sure I will be suffering from sleep schedule changes this whole week (thanks, Halley), so I'm going to try to keep suppers simple. I miss living in AZ and not having to deal with time changes.

Sunday:  Caesar Salad after Brunch at Lion Hills and the Blue Notes' Concert

Monday:  Chipotle Lime Broiled Salmon with Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower and Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday:  Bacon, Potato, and Mushroom Quiche with Salad

Wednesday:  Tutorial Night Takeout

Thursday:  Pepperoni French Bread Pizzas with Salad

Friday:  Date Night! Lib's Pick!

Saturday: To Football or Not to Football...

No comments:

Post a Comment