Monday, October 4, 2021

Meal Plan Monday #404

404! Meal Plan Not Found 😉


Our local farmers' market operates April through October. It's open on Saturday and Thursday mornings (7-10 am) and Monday afternoons (4-6 pm), but Saturdays are usually the best day. I am usually up early on Saturday mornings, but I often forget about it until it's too late - either it's picked over or I missed it entirely. I remembered early and went on Saturday just after 7:00 to check out the end of season offerings to see what I could incorporate into my meal plan (FM). I was looking for potatoes (score!) and any other vegetables that looked good. I also encountered a bakery booth that I'd never seen before and I picked up a few things there. 

Sunday:  Sausage, Spinach, and Mushroom Quiche and Caesar Salad

Monday:  Corn and Potato (FM) Chowder with Salad and Jalapeno Cheese Bread (FM)

Tuesday:  Black Beans, Fajita-Style Vegetables (Peppers, Onions, Squash (FM), and Mushrooms), and Jalapeno Cheese Grits

Wednesday:  Tutorial Night Takeout!

Thursday:  Seared Tuna Steaks, Rice, and Avocado with Salad

Friday:  Date Night! Darren's Pick

Saturday:  Breakfast for Supper! Breakfast Burritos with Sausage, Eggs, Potatoes, and Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment