Monday, February 10, 2014

Meal Plan Monday #84

It's my birthday week! I wanted to go to the Melting Pot for a fancy birthday dinner on Saturday, but they have their Valentine's Day promotion from the 13th - 16th. And that, dear readers, is exactly why I hate Valentine's Day. A pointless "holiday" that has ruined my birthday many times over the course of my life. If you have suggestions for fancy birthday celebratory dinners in the Phoenix area, let me know.

Sunday:  Chipotle Lime Salmon with Rice and Salad

Monday:  Thai Green Chicken Curry with Rice Stick

Tuesday:  Black Beans and Rice with Conecuh Sausage

Wednesday:  Pizza on TJ's Middle Eastern Flatbread with Salad

Thursday:  Raising Cane's and Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me!

Friday:  Date Night! Lib's Pick (which will probably involve take-out)!

Saturday:  Lib's Birthday Dinner @Who Knows Where!

No comments:

Post a Comment