Monday, January 18, 2021

Meal Plan Monday #368

I'm hopeful that this week will be less of a doozy than last week - for reference, on Thursday, I was going nonstop from 7:30 am until I got home from work and walked Halley at 6:00 pm (I don't think I ever sat down, and I know I skipped lunch), and then I had two Zoom meetings at 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm. 

Sunday:  Red Beans and Rice with Conecuh Sausage and Loaded Cornbread

Monday:  Darren's Fried Rice with Fruit and Salad

Tuesday:  Tuesday Night Takeout! Darren's Pick

Wednesday:  Pepperoni, Mushroom, and Jalapeno Pizza and Salad

Thursday:  Seared Tuna Steaks with Rice and Avocado

Friday:  Date Night Takeout! Lib's Pick

Saturday:  Breakfast for Supper! Biscuit or English Muffin Sandwiches or Burritos - Diner's Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment