Monday, November 23, 2020

Meal Plan Monday #360

It's Thanksgiving week! It will be a lonely Thanksgiving this year. It's too risky to travel far, and I wouldn't want to expose anyone since I have been teaching students in person for the past few weeks. We've had a few isolated cases, but I think we're doing fairly well with masks, distancing, and hand washing/sanitizing. 

It'll be a small dinner this year, with just the two of us. I don't think we've ever spent a Thanksgiving with just the two of us. Still, I'm grateful for health amid the pandemic, and I hope for continued health and safety for family, friends, and self. 

We're skipping takeout Tuesday this week, because I get the whole week off for break, and it doesn't make much sense to get takeout, because we won't both be rushing home from work to prepare supper. 

Sunday:  Roasted Vegetables and Salad

Monday:  Dried Lima Beans, Creamed Spinach, and Cornbread 

Tuesday:  Corn and Potato Chowder with Brazilian Cheese Bread and Salad

Wednesday:  Refried Black Bean and Cheese Burritos with Roasted Peppers & Onions topped with Queso Fundido

Thursday:  Thanksgiving! Turkey Legs and Gravy, Cornbread Dressing, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, and Rolls

Friday:  Date Night Takeout! Lib's Pick

Saturday:  Breakfast for Supper! Pancakes and Sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment